Better workflow, big impact!
A large pain point for researchers is having time to stay up to date in their field, conduct their own research and administer their work. Librarians can have a tremendous impact on their success by providing access to and promoting helpful tools, and teaching best practices in knowledge search, creation and management.
In this webinar, a recent PhD graduate will discuss the student perspective on learning about the research workflow, highlighting areas of success and where the library could best support students who are on the same journey. Followed by two librarians who will explore their role in enabling the effective collaboration of research teams and ensuring researchers have the skills to manage their research data.
Setting researchers up for success with better workflow
- Introducing and encouraging use of research tools
- Strategies for discovering and analyzing peer-reviewed literature
- Community engagement as a way to build your CV
- Systematic reviews and journal clubs for research teams
- Data literacy driving FAIR data practices
- Research data management training
Head of Research and Instruction
Hirsh Health Sciences Library, Tufts University
Multiprofessional Education and Library Services Manager
Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals, NHS Trust, Sutton, UK
2018 PhD Science Education, Columbia University
Customer Consultant, Elsevier