Librarians have been at the forefront in promoting open access publishing options and informing their researchers about the open access landscape. Open access is increasingly recognized as embedded within the larger framework of open science. Consequently, library and librarian roles are expanding into new areas such as open data, open educational resources and open infrastructure.
In this webinar, Elsevier product managers will present tools that enable more inclusive, collaborative and transparent research.
Live Webinar: Open science roundup: tools for collaborative research and early discovery
Thursday, October 10, 2019
8:00 - 9:00 am PST; 11:00 am to 12:00 pm EST; 3:00 – 4:00 pm GMT
- The library as publisher of OERs and OA journals with Digital Commons
- Open access content discovery in ScienceDirect and Scopus
- Open journal metrics: CiteScore, SNIP and SJR
- Publishing research outputs openly in Mendeley Data and SSRN
- Promita Chatterji, Product Manager, Digital Commons
- Shirley Decker-Lucke, Content Director, SSRN
- Wouter Haak, VP Research Data Management, Elsevier and Mendeley Data
- Wim Meester, Head of Product Management, Scopus
- Matteo Ripamonti, Third Party Platform Relations Manager, Mendeley
- Steve Watson, Director of Product Management, ScienceDirect