Learn about tools on ScienceDirect that can help your researchers and students enhance their productivity. Library Dean Michael Levine-Clark discusses strategies for libraries to guide users to reliable scholarly content, while Product Manager Emma Bruun highlights product innovation and time-saving tips.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Incorporate easily discoverable information pages that point to licensed resources within instruction and researcher processes
- Explore diverse content types (i.e., reference books, journal articles, topic pages, serials) for layered learning
- Discover missing links and knowledge gaps within the workflow to aid researcher productivity
- Direct your researchers and students to important information faster using ScienceDirect Topics
- Explore features of ScienceDirect Topics including downloading PDFs, topic searches, and navigating to full-text resources
Live Webinar: Tips to enhance your researcher’s productivity
Wednesday, March 4, 2020
11:00 am to 12:00 pm EST; 4:00 to 5:00 pm GMT
Michael Levine-Clark, Dean, University of Denver Libraries
Emma Bruun, Product Manager, ScienceDirect
If you cannot attend on March 4, register for the webinar and you will be notified when it can be viewed online after the event.