In this recorded webinar, Michael Levine-Clark, Dean, University of Denver Libraries, presented how to:
- Incorporate easily discoverable information pages that point to licensed resources within instruction and researcher processes
- Explore diverse content types (i.e., reference books, journal articles, topic pages, serials) for layered learning
- Discover missing links and knowledge gaps within the workflow to aid researcher productivity
Product Manager Emma Bruun highlighted time-saving tips and helpful navigation tools focusing on how to:
- Direct your researchers and students to important information faster using ScienceDirect Topics
- Explore features of ScienceDirect Topics including downloading PDFs, topic searches, and navigating to full-text resources
By access the recorded webinar, you'll also have access to the webinar slide deck, and ScienceDirect Topics flyers for librarians and researchers.