Thank you to all Library Connect contributors that shared their knowledge and experience via articles, webinars and special content in 2019. A variety of topics were covered including open science, research data management, library performance measurement, outreach activities and more.
Here is a list of the most popular articles and webinars in case you missed any of them. If you would like to contribute or suggest an article for 2020, please leave your suggestions in the comment section.
- Building good relationships: Exploring the “hangout factor” in liaison work
- Conversations with global academic and research library leaders
- From tradition to innovation: The evolutionary history of a library
- How COUNTER's fifth will pass the baton to librarians
- Look at us now! Year three of our OER grant program and OA journals
- Open science tools for collaborative research and early discovery
- Reimagining outreach to faculty: A tale of two Florida academic libraries
- Research Data Management Librarian Academy (RDMLA): free training for librarians
- Tips for social media committees in academic libraries
- Using key performance indicators to measure library performance
- Deep Dive into COUNTER Code of Practice Release 5
- Open science roundup: tools for collaborative research and early discovery
- Staying visible, relevant and connected with your research community: Tips, tools and trends
- What key faculty findings reveal for libraries