The ER&L Conference brings together information professionals from libraries and related industries to improve the way they collect, manage, maintain, and make accessible electronic resources in an ever-changing online environment.
We hope to see you at some of these sessions:
Tues, March 10 | 9:30 am - 10:15am
Marcel Vonder, Sr. Director of Product Management and Wim Meester, Head of Product Management
As a librarian, you provide critical insights to researchers and the research enterprise, as a trusted resource and partner. Join us for this lively session where we will explore some of the most common questions and issues that librarians and research administrators on campus have, and how to solve them using Scopus, including:
- How do I find experts in a particular field to recruit or collaborate with?
- How can I identify and select content for collection assessment?
- How do I find leading journals in a particular research area?
- How do I keep track of what is getting published and the impact of these publications?
- How can I make sure our research is novel?
- How can our researchers easily update their profiles and showcase their impact to e.g. funding organizations?
- And much more!
Poster Session: Research Data Management Librarian Academy (RDMLA)
Tuesday, March 10 | 10:15 am
Cindy Minor, Editor, Library Connect
The Research Data Management Librarian Academy (RDMLA) is a free online professional development program for librarians, information professionals, or others who work in a research-intensive environment. The curriculum, featuring eight self-paced learning units, focuses on the essential knowledge and skills needed to collaborate effectively with researchers on data management. Learn more at this poster session and meet Library Connect Editor Cindy Minor.
Exhibit booth schedule
Sunday, March 8 | 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Monday, March 9 | 2:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Tuesday, March 10 | 8:30 am - 12:00 noon
See you in Austin!