From ebooks to research collaboration to usage metrics -- find what you need now in this list of Charleston Conference events where you can connect with Elsevier:
- Decoding the New Ebook Landscape -- REGISTER for this Nov. 5 event
- Charleston Neopolitan: To Boldly Go Beyond Downloads
- Deploying Mendeley to Support Research Collaboration
- Success Strategies for Content Discovery: A Cross-Industry White Paper
- Using Analytic Tools to Help Improve Collection Strategy and Engage the Research Enterprise
- Vendor Day
Scroll down for details on dates, time and location.
Read about our 2014 Library Connect Charleston Conference Award winner, Lindsay King, Public Services Librarian, Yale University.
Decoding the New Ebook Landscape
at the 34th Annual Charleston Conference
What is the current norm? Challenges for Content Innovation
Case Study in Collection Development: Strategies in Selection, Acquisition and Discovery
Analysis, Metrics and Strategies for Collections and Acquisitions
Richard J. W. Zwiercan, Access Resource Manager
Jan Maxwell, Collections Strategist
The Ohio State University
Friday, November 7 @ 10:30 a.m.
- Carol Tenopir, Professor at the School of Information Sciences, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Gabriel Hughes, Vice President of Web Analytics and Usage Research, Elsevier
- Helen Josephine, Head of the Terman Engineering Library, Stanford University
- Indira Yerramareddy, Information and Knowledge Management Specialist, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- Jennifer Chang, Senior Director of Commercial Operations, Elsevier
- Alexandra de Lange, Head of Third-Party Platform Relations, Elsevier
Citadel Green Room, Embassy Suites (337 Meeting Street)
- Rachel Dresbeck, Director, Academic & Research Development & Communication, Oregon Health & Science University
- Emily McElroy, Library Director, University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Jeff Voci, Director of Sales - Research Focused Group West, Elsevier
Vendor Day - Visit us at Booth #118 on Wednesday, November 5, in the Carolina Ballroom.