The following links provide useful resources for librarians and their users during the COVID-19 pandemic. We will update this page continuously as more information and resources become available.
- Librarian Resilience Center — Resources for librarians and their users
- Coronavirus Research Hub — Researchers and data scientists focused on Coronavirus and COVID-19 vaccines and drugs, as well as clinical research, can freely access Elsevier solutions for their work.
- Elsevier's Novel Coronavirus Information Center — Elsevier’s free health and medical research on the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) and COVID-19
- Author Resilience Center — Resources to share with your authors who are continuing, as much as possible, with their publishing activities
- Editor Resilience Center — Resources to share with editors who are continuing, as much as possible, with their editing activities
- The Lancet Resource Centre — A resource to share with health workers and researchers from The Lancet
- Evolve Expert Resource Center — This free resource center for teachers and faculty provides information and support for teaching remotely during COVID-19 and beyond.
- Cell Press COVID-19 Resource Hub — Cell Press policies for submitting papers related to COVID-19 and content about the outbreak as it appears in Cell Press journals
- Coronavirus / COVID-19 Clinical Toolkit — Evidence-based content and resources for healthcare professionals from Elsevier's clinical solutions team
Elsevier Remote Access
- NEW ScienceDirect integrates SeamlessAccess - This integration provides improved remote access options for your researchers
- NEW Elsevier Access Support Center – How to set up remote access for your users to access Elsevier resources
- Getting access to Scopus & COVID-19 research — Includes links to 27 how-to video tutorials you can share with Scopus users
- Article: How Elsevier is supporting your response to COVID-19 — Get information on remote access, text and data mining, and healthcare
- Using Digital Commons to address scholarly needs online — 8 examples of libraries hosting conferences, tutorials, podcasts, slideshows, portfolios and more
- Coronavirus / COVID-19 Toolkit — Evidence-based content and resources for healthcare professionals from Elsevier's clinical solutions team
- Google Scholar CASA for ScienceDirect — Allows users from participating Google Scholar Subscriber Links programs to access ScienceDirect subscribed content from outside their institutional IP range.
Resources for library reopenings:
- NEW ALA Planning for Reopening Resources - This page is a resource from the American Library Association for libraries planning on reopening
- NEW REALM Project — Information to support the reopening of core museum, library, and archival materials
Resources from library organizations:
- NEW Student Experiences During the Pandemic — Ithaka S&R share survey findings on student curricular needs, safety and well-being, and intentions for returning in the fall
- COVID-19 & Libraries Coverage — Library Journal information
- Pandemic Preparedness — American Libraries Association
- Pandemic Resources for Academic Libraries - ACRL
- Resources for Libraries on Coronavirus — EveryLibrary
- US Academic Library Response to COVID-19 — Survey, results, and dashboards of academic libraries
- 2020 Library Systems Report – American Libraries