Marketing the Academic Library: Free ePub/PDF download
Published Jul 29, 2014
What do the following actions have in common?
- Seek varied opinions and diverse input
- Build communities via social networking
- Create a podcast
- Innovate even if "it ain't broke"
- Introduction to the Machiavellian Librarian, by Melissa K. Aho and Erika Bennet, The Machiavellian Librarian
- Weasels and Honey Badgers: Networking for Librarians, by André J. Nault, The Machiavellian Librarian
- The Whats and Whys of Social Networking for Academic Libraries, by Denise Garofalo, Building Communities
- Political Positioning, by Eric Owen, The Machiavellian Librarian
- The Sound of a Librarian: the Politics and Potential of Podcasting in Difficult Times, by Tara Brabazon, Digital Dialogues and Community 2.0
- Purple Cows, Free Prizes and Moogle, Oh My!, by Nancy Rossiter, Marketing the Best Deal in Town
- Self Publicise, by Barbara Hull, Marion Churkovich, Christine Oughtred, Denise Turner, Understanding Librarians
Marketing the Academic Library, with excerpts from the Chandos Library Information Sciences list, is the first free volume of Elsevier’s Learning Trends series. Elsevier Science & Technology Books is providing this series of free digital volumes to support and encourage learning and development focused on a central theme.